Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Is 'Crazy Kiya Re' driving people crazy?

The song that pulls you off the chair, tap your feet to the furious beats, wave your hands to the staggering rhythms and simply makes you dance like Shakira :-) One word here to describe the song : Sensational. Dhoom 2 : Did it live up to the colored promotions and its heroic ballyhoo?

Hrithik's stunts in the dry and barren Namibian deserts proved to be more banal than inspiring. His appearance, too good for a man. His display reigned supreme.

Abhishek Bachchan was too comical. His dumb facial expressions, his savorless dialogues and unemotional acting was brought out well by the director. To put it in a box, he was the perfect Comedian of Dhoom2.

Aish, arey baapre, I am not sure why the director exhibited such an undernourished and skinny figure in her. She was dancing in 'Crazy Kiya Re' song as if the next minute she is going to faint. Her face looked a lot aged, and pairing up with Hrithik was not a good shot for her.

Bipasha, woww No words to describe her. A Perfect Girl, seemed very sexy in her bikini, she was real awesome.

Uday Chopra, here too, I have no words to write down here. Totally junk, the term Kadiyan(guy who sucks) suits him too good.

Rimi Sen, just for a small shot, at least she should have been given more dresses than a bath towel.

In breif, the film displayed more personal profiles rather concentrating on what has to be delivered. Lacking solid storyline, monotonous steal-and-dance sequences, Hrithik's ramp walk in slow motion everytime he appears on screen, and Uday's rubbish and lackluster comedies proved too good to make the film flavorless.

DHOOM 2 finally failing to live up to the viewers expectations driving me sad by heart.

5 comments:

kandha said...

Basith,

This is Kandha from Verizon days. I've come down to India for a short break and will be in chennai on the 3rd and 4th of Jan before I fly back. Let me know your mobile number at ks[dot]kandha[at]gmail[dot]com or give me a call at 9444180380

kandha said...

Oops!
Just saw your location map (Mountain View). I'm flying into SFO on the 5th and will be staying at Palo Alto. I'll see you there!

asroh said...

It's nice to be back visit your, nice and useful article. And thanks for alert me. I was so busy don't have enough time even post my blog. I'll never forgot you from my heart whether sun is sighing.... Cheer - Asroh

ஜி said...

டேய் என்னடா அது போஸ்ஸு...

வானத்த பாத்துக்க்கிட்டு. அப்புறம்... விமர்சனம்லாம் எழுதிகினு இருக்குற. கலக்குற அப்துல்.

ஜி (@) ஜியாவுதீன்

Unknown said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!



Duplex Houses in Chennai